Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Seperate beds?

I am seriously entertaining the idea of separate beds for G and I!!!!

Since his accident 10 days ago he has been on pain meds at night to help him sleep... Well it may help him but its keeping me from sleeping! Ever since he started them he has been sleeping like a MAD MAN! Tossing and turning, twitching, yanking covers off, kicking me, etc... I miss the days of being a sound sleeper, but since Hadley was born I am the lightest sleeper in the world! I feel bad for G, but I told him this morning that he has to sleep downstairs tonight in the guest room because I was entertaining thoughts of strangling him in his sleep about the 5th time he work me up last night!!!!
He had his surgery this morning so hopefully this will be the last night on the pain meds, or his move downstairs will be a permanent one! haha... But seriously!

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment