Thursday, February 3, 2011

Change of Plans

Ok, Ok. So things change right?

1st of all, I am no longer "attempting" to run the OKC 1/2 Marathon! The timing just isn't going to work out for us to be in OKC that weekend! I was really looking forward to it, but oh well! Maybe next year ;)

2nd- we are no longer going to Costa Rica (for a lot of reasons), but we are now going to MAUI May 6-14th!!!! Flights are booked, and accommodations booked....that's right folks, we are going on Vacation!!!
We are so excited and its LONG over due. Graham and I always said that we would take at least one vacation every year but so far we haven't stuck to it :( Mostly because every time I get any time off I want to go home! I am sad that I wont be home in May but will be home sometime this summer! It depends on G's work schedule but for now it looks like June 30-July 12th!!!! Of course that could change, but defiantly no later than July!!!

Well I hope everyone is staying warm! Is anyone else wanting to see summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment