Monday, August 30, 2010

CRAWLING!!!!




So last Thursday, August 26,2010 Hadley officially started crawling! We are so proud of her but we, of course, both missed it!!!! GRRR! I am with her 24/7 and I missed it! We were over at a friends house Thursday night and while G was out in the field working I decided to take Baxy for a walk (he cant be off a leash for 14days) so I left Hads inside with Sandra and went for a walk... I was outside maybe 10 minutes and when I got back in she was crawling across the living room! UGH! But YEAH! She has been working on it for a while, scooting a long, but finally got the courage to take off! We love her so much and cant believe how fast this is all going...
Hope everyone enjoys the video! Please excuse the mess and her funny outfit. We had no plans of going out the day I recorded this video! :0

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I miss the sounds of a crawling baby coming around the corner : ) So adorable!

    ReplyDelete