Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hadley at 4 Months

Well my sweet pea is 4 months old (and a bit) and she is getting so big!
She is 13 1/2 pounds and 25 inches long! She is rolling over and laughing at everything! She has the cutest little giggle! Her Daddy can make here giggle so hard! I love watching the two of them together! Hadley has her 4 month shots on May 4th. Graham will be at work so I unfortunately be taking her by myself again. I am dreading it even more this time because she is bigger and more aware of whats going on. I dont want her to think I am being mean or doing something hurtful to her! I really hope she forgives me :( Its probably best Graham isnt going to be there... I dont think he could take it! We had an appointment to get Hadley's ear's peirced and Graham totally chickened out! He is such a weeny! hehe. He said that I can take her in August when I am here, so we will see then! 
We are still in OKC, but only for another week. I am so sad to go back to Canada but feel better about it knowing that me and Hads wil be back in August! Graham leaves tomorrow and we are going to miss him sooooooooo much! 10 days is going to feel like an eternity.
This week is the last week of my 5 week boot camp! It turned out to be really great! I missed a couple of times with everything going on with Hads but have been really impressed with myself! I am still not exactly where I want to be physically but I am getting there! I have lost all of my 'baby weight' and then some, but would really like to get back into wedding shape. Gaining inspiration from my friend Lauren I am going to start running! I mean really running! Considering I wil not be anywhere near a gym this summer, I figure it will be the best way to get into 'wedding shape' again. I downloaded an application to my ipod that will help coach me so please wish me luck!

That is all for now.... Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Below are a few pics from Hadley's 4 month pics

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Jamie! She is so cute! She's getting so big! And yay for running. It really is so wonderful. I can't believe I actually say that I love running but I really do! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie! Hadley is beautiful! It was great seeing you the other day! You have a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete