Friday, March 26, 2010

Formula????

So the time has come...
I have been breastfeeding (pumping) for 14 weeks now but have slowly been producing less and less milk! We are thinking, as early as tomorrow, that we will have to start supplementing some formula. I just cant keep up with my little porker! haha. So the question is... WHAT FORMULA! I seriously stood in the formula aisle for 30 mintues today and left empty handed! I just dont know which one is best! Do I go with the most expensive one, or one that says ' closest to mothers milk' or with DHA (or something)??? There are so many and they are quite pricy! I just want to pick the best one for her, for the best money! Any suggestions are MORE than welcome.

Other than that, we are in Oklahoma and LOVING it! I miss being here so much! I want get into that right now though... We hope to see everyone while we are here. Hadley has been a BIG hit so far. She is such a sweet little girl and Loves everyone.

More pics soon.

Love
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. I suggest Enfamil... Thats what we have given both of the boys. Gibson took the yellow can of Enfamil with Lipil, and Chad has taken the blue can Soy-Based Enfamil because of his stomach issues. Enfamil is supposed to be the best one from what I have read, and we tried a couple other brands and always ended up going with this one.
    Hope this helps...!!

    See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete