Monday, July 6, 2009

Stress anyone?

First of all, in baby news... No real new news!
I am 16 Wks, 3 Days and he\she is growing fast and furious (or at least my belly is)! haha!
Still no kicks to speak of, but hopefully soon. We have another ultrasound on the 15th and I am very excited to see what the peanut looks like now!

In "Us" news (me and G)...
After G's current job (the reason we moved here) came to a sudden halt, he started looking at other options and trying to find a job that paid well, and fast! Thankfully he was offered a job on Saturday (maybe too fast :( )! The good news is, its a GREAT paying job. The BAD news was he has to be there to start work on Wednesday and its in Regina!!! For those of you not familiar with Canada, that is about 7 1/2 hours away from where we currently live! Like the title says "STRESS ANYONE"! Its a 3 month job in which he works pretty much 12 hour days, M-S (Sundays Off)!
So with me 4 months pregnant G will be leaving tomorrow! He is just as upset as I am about this but he\we have to do what is right for the family, and financially, with a little one on the way he had to take it! I am hoping to make it out to Regina a couple of times, and we will hopefully meet in the middle a couple of times for a Sunday? I know its going to be so very hard, but we are both praying that we will be strong and the time will fly by! But please keep us in your prayers...

On a positive note... My Mom is coming to visit me July 24th-August14th! It will be such a stress relief to have her here helping me with the dogs and such! Plus I wont be nearly as lonely :(
Please pray for her as well... It will be her first time flying and she is pretty nervous about it!

That is all for now...
I will have another baby update and a new fruit or veggie for Friday!

Have a great week!
Jamie and Graham

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that baby news is going well... but I am sorry about the job situation. That isnt much fun, but I completely understand the stress of being away from each other. It will be hard, but I promise its do-able! If you ever need anyone to talk to please call me!!! :)
    Cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl! :)So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Greeting from the Canadian West Coast :) Visiting form "Two of a kind".
    Best wishes for your pregnancy! Too bad your husband will not be around all the time now, but he time will fly by, you'll see.

    ReplyDelete