Friday, October 19, 2012

Ivy Mae-10 Months

Miss Ivy Mae turned 10 months old yesterday!
Hard to believe how fast this little one is growing up :(

The last couple of weeks have been rough, but I think we are over the hump because the last couple of nights Ivy has been back to sleeping through the night! Praise.The.Lord! I am still not sure what caused the last two weeks of sleep deprevation, but I am praying that we are back on track for good! I think it was a combination of her having a bit of a cold, Daddy leaving for work, and the end of Nursing.

At 10 Months:

You have 6 teeth

In 6-12 Month clothes

Still very Hot natured - the girl can sweat!

Napping (short naps) 2ice a day

Loves her sister! I think you would follow Hadley to the ends of the earth

Crawls so fast and is standing by yourself all of the time. I am just waiting for you to take of walking any day.

Weighs 19 pounds!

Eating pretty much anything I put in front of you

3 bottles a day 14-16 ounces a day.

Still struggles in your seat on long trips but a MILLION times better in the city since we changed seats.

Says Mamamama all of the time and babbles lots

Ivy Mae we are so grateful to have you in our lives! You are such a little ray of sunshine. You look so much like your Daddy and unfortunately have my temper! We love hearing your giggles and watching you and your sister play together. You guys love each other so much!

Happy 10 Months sweet baby.

Love
Mommy and Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment